Paul once wrote that, "you also helping together in prayer for us, that thanks may be given by many persons on our behalf for the gift granted to us though many," 2 Corinthians 1:11. A part of our showing care for and love of the brethren is prayerfully joining them in their various ministries, lifting them up to the Lord, that He may hear and accept our requests on their behalf so that they may bear fruit. And we, through our prayers, may spiritually partake of their ministry.
I ask on behalf of my dear friends Jim and Therese, part of New Hope Bible Church. They are soon to depart for Rongai, Kenya for ministry. I ask my fellow believers to lift up their ministry. I beseech the Lord that their travel and time in Kenya is a safe one, and that they bear much fruit as they teach the word while in the churches there. It's an incredible opportunity that they are both excited for, so pray the Lord that doors are opened on their behalf so the gospel may be preached, brethren may be edified, and excellent fellowship shared. Thank you so much, and God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment
"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness," 2nd Timothy 3:16.
My wife and I welcome comments to our Blog. We believe that everyone deserves to voice their insight or opinion on a topic. Vulgar commentary will not be posted.
Thank you and God bless!
Joshua 24:15