Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Prayer Request for 'Nessa

I would just briefly like to touch base and ask my brothers and sisters in Christ to pray for Nessa and her 15 year old daughter. Nessa works by me at the Miller Hill Mall and has just recently learned that her daughter has a growth the size of two balled up fists inside her; nothing else is known presently. It might be cancerous; it might be benign. What I do know is that God is our Creator and capable of healing the bodies that He has housed our spirits in fully. Pray for Nessa and her daughter, that they may have Christ's peace, and that her daughter may be healed of this tumor. God bless.

2 comments:

  1. I am definitely praying for her. One of our ladies just had a growth removed and has spent the last couple of weeks in and out of the hospital as a result of complications from the surgery. Healing comes from God, not the doctors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you kindly, Donald. I will likewise pray for the woman you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete

"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness," 2nd Timothy 3:16.

My wife and I welcome comments to our Blog. We believe that everyone deserves to voice their insight or opinion on a topic. Vulgar commentary will not be posted.

Thank you and God bless!

Joshua 24:15