Thursday, July 21, 2011

Prayer Request for Heather Leo

Heather Leo is a dear friend, co-worker and sister in Christ who just went in last week for surgery to remove cancer. The surgery was successful, but during the wait between diagnosis and the operation the cancer spread and the doctors were unable to catch all of it. This means that Heather is now going to endure chemo and radiation therapy: the very things she dreaded and was hoping to escape. She is afraid of what's coming because she has had family succumb to this type of cancer, and she needs your prayers. Lift her up to the Lord and ask for His mercy and grace to be displayed in Heather. I will comment on this post when I know more about her condition, God willing, but pray for Heather please. God bless.

"I desire therefore that the men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath or doubting," 1st Timothy 2:8.

1 comment:

  1. I'll definitely pray for her. As I read how little benefit there is to chemo, and how often the very surgery to remove it causes the spread of cancer, I am reminded healing comes from God, not medicine, although he may use the medicine.

    ReplyDelete

"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness," 2nd Timothy 3:16.

My wife and I welcome comments to our Blog. We believe that everyone deserves to voice their insight or opinion on a topic. Vulgar commentary will not be posted.

Thank you and God bless!

Joshua 24:15